For Aerovaults equipped with the NOCO battery indicator panel.
As car people, we know the value of keeping a vehicle’s battery charged. We use “smart technology” NOCO chargers on all our cars that we don’t drive on a weekly basis. And as much as we love and use our trailer, and the tow vehicle charges the battery when connected, we sometimes don’t tow it often enough to ensure the battery has a full charge every time we go to use it (especially after a winter of rest). Some of the features of these chargers which sold us on them:
• Maintenance pulse charging increases battery life
• Pulse recover of slightly sulfated batteries
• Charges even drained batteries
• The charger can be connected for months, ideal for seasonal vehicles such as trailers.
• For charging, it comes with an adaptor to plug into the compatible battery indicator panel or just the standard cables to
connect to the battery.